1. We understand your right to privacy and are committed to protecting it in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (“GDPR”).
2. On our site, you can contact us via email, telephone or by use of an email form. The types of personal information you provide us with may include name, address, telephone and email address.
3. We will use your information only to communicate with you and respond to your enquiry. We will not disclose your personal data to other organisations, unless required for the provision of our services or required by the law.
4. We will use all reasonable efforts to protect your personal information. However, the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you, or to you, via the internet. Accordingly, please keep the amount of confidential information to a minimum, such as avoiding the inclusion of payment card details or passwords, and we will do the same when we repl
5. Our website uses Google Analytics to monitor user activity which is monitored by our web designer, The Cube Lab. This is statistical data about users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. Our web designer is fully GDPR compliant in all relevant respects, but in any event will hold no identifying personal data about you whatsoever.
6. We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
8. Our employees, volunteers and data processors whom have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data.
9. We have systems that protect our clients and ourselves against fraud and other crime. We may use your personal information to prevent crime and trace those responsible. We may check your details with fraud prevention agencies. If you give us false or misleading information and we suspect fraud, we will record this. We and other organisations may use and search these records to help us trace and prevent fraud.
10. Under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, you are entitled to make a Subject Access Request. We will then have to provide you with a readable copy of the personal data, which we keep about you, within 30 calendar days of receiving your request.
11. You also have the right to be forgotten by us and may at any time notify us that you wish your entire data to be deleted by us. Evidence or proof of your identity (for example, a passport or driver’s license and current utility bill) will be required before any processing of such request(s) begins for the sole purpose of ascertaining that the request is genuine. When the material request has been complied with this additional information will also be securely deleted by us.
12. We have created this website with the sole purpose of enabling you to view the types of products and services we offer. We shall endeavour to ensure that our website is run strictly in accordance with the GDPR and hope that you will find our website easy to understand and navigate. If, on a rare occasion, we get this wrong we will notify you within 72 hours of any data breach and also notify you of what steps have been/are being taken in order it rectify it.